The Nguyen Art Foundation (NAF) is looking for a full-time manager for Art Spaces located in the EMASI and the Renaissance International schools in Ho Chi Minh City (District 7 and Thu Duc District), Vietnam.
As educational partners to the Nguyen Art Foundation, the EMASI and Renaissance International schools aim to embed contemporary art in the daily lives of students. These dedicate Art Spaces will host periodic exhibitions of the Nguyen Art Foundation collection as well as students’ projects.
Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the Art Spaces;
- Working closely with NAF principal, Schools’ staff and the Collection manager;
- Coordinating the installation of exhibitions with curators, artists, art technicians and the Collection manager;
- Sourcing, renting and purchasing material and equipment for exhibitions and events;
- Maintaining ongoing promotion of the Art Spaces;
- Producing content and updating social media platforms;
- Working with the School’s teachers to create programs related to the gallery exhibitions for the students and the school community.
- Organising events to promote exhibitions and the Art Spaces;
- Welcoming visitors to the Art Spaces.
The role requires fluency in Vietnamese and English (oral and written), strong interpersonal and general business skills, as well as an interest in art. The salary will be based on experience.
Applicants should email a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject ‘Application - Art Space Manager’.
Deadline: 30 September 2020